Basingstoke Team Parish

Contact Us

Please do not contact us about promoting your business.

Commonly asked questions:

Q: I think I may have PoTS, what do I do?
We suggest you take our GP Guide to your GP. Describe your symptoms and ask them if they will do the “Stand test”.  You may have to book another appointment for this. Your GP can decide whether further investigations are necessary and refer you to a specialist if needed.

Q: How to I find a specialist in my area?
Our Doctors List offers a list of doctors who have some knowledge and experience of managing PoTS and agreed to be listed here.
Some doctors offer private consultations. To obtain details, either search on the internet or telephone their secretary for more information.
Patients are entitled to choose which medical team they would like to see for their first appointment, even if this is outside their local area.
Q: What should I do if my GP will not refer me?
It may be that there is a good reason. Ask your doctor for an explanation. If you remain unsatisfied, you can ask to see another doctor for a second opinion.
Q: How do I find someone to talk to?
We are unable to offer telephone advice, but will reply to any email enquiry regarding PoTS, usually within 24-48 hours.
If you would like to contact PoTS patients in your area, use facebook to connect up with others.

Q: I would like to become a member of PoTS UK
Please complete the membership form

If you have any other enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us using the form below. 


Enquiry form

Please complete the form below to get in touch.
Any field marked with * is mandatory

Complete security*